Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Weight Loss Wednesday

Finally.

I am finally getting back into a normal routine. And it feels so so good. 

Two years ago, if you had told me that my "normal routine" would be working out and cooking and meal planning, I would have laughed in your face. Two years ago, my "normal routine" was to leave work, get McDonalds or Wendy's, come home and nap for an hour, cook a pizza or something else with no nutritional value, and crash on the couch watching tv.... Usually sipping wine.

I can't even imagine living that lifestyle anymore. Now, I come home, go to the gym for class, and cook a healthy meal. Admittedly, I still crash on the couch, but without wine and with a happier glow about me.

I am down a whopping 84 lbs. Do you realize how close that is to 100?!!?? 

I won't go crazy to get there. I will just keep going.

I have been LOVING getting back to the gym. I admit it has been VERY difficult to go by myself and workout. But classes? Yes. Those I love, those I enjoy going to. I talked to my trainer about it and she said that was okay, because I was seeing results with the classes and that people who take group exercise classes tend to succeed more than those who just workout on their own. Kickboxing is my absolute favorite class. I have never felt so challenged yet so enthusiastic about exercise, but I do in kickboxing. I am usually the only one there, so my instructor pushes me really hard and takes it up a knotch every week.

This week, I am celebrating:
-84 lbs down
-needing new clothes because I am now 3 sizes smaller than I was last fall.
-Sticking pretty well with my diet through my events
-getting better and better at the circuits as cardio each week at BOOTCAMP 

Have a great week, everyone.

No comments: